National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs 2022 [Apply Now]
Dawn newspaper Published the National Disaster Risk Management jobs, on March 16, 2022. National Disaster Risk Management Offers jobs for Manager Procurement, Assistant Manager Procurement, Support Staff. You can apply for a National Disaster Risk Management Jobs from March 16, 2022.
|Company:||National Disaster Risk Management|
|Whatsapp Group Link:||https://chat.whatsapp.com/EyW7MeeA9347LpOXhPJk3|
Every Pakistani wants to join the National Disaster Risk Management Jobs. Now it’s time to join the National Disaster Risk Management Jobs. Paperpkadz helps you to join the National Disaster Risk Management Jobs. These are Government Sector Jobs. Stay with Paperpk Adz to get a new jobs alert. Further details are given below;
- Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Support Staff
How To Apply For National Disaster Risk Management Jobs;
- To apply for above positions, the Minimum Age is eighteen (18) years and Maximum Age is fifty seven (57) years.
- Applicants MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at www.ndrmnt.pk “Career Section by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of their CV CNIC, educational & exponenco certificates latest by 01st April, 2022 before closing of office hours Le 1700 hours. No need to send hardcopy of CV and documents
- Incompleta applications and/or applications received after the closing dato & time will not be entertamod and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable (iv) Age, Qualifications and Experience etc. will be counted from the date of submission of applications. Experience, gained after attaining the required degree of qualification, shall only be considered & evaluated. Any esperience gained for
- attaining the required qualification/degree, shall not be considered. Also, Part-time, honorary apprentice and interes
- positions will not be considered/ counted as experience.
- All candidates (except for the support staft position) must have Higher Education Commission Venfied/ Equivalent Qualifications Foroign qualified candidates must submit equivalence certificate(s) from Higher Education Commission A selected candidate shall be required to submit HEC Verified Degree(s) before entering into employment, upon salection
- Candidates shall be required to produce all arginal documents at the time of intervww
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for tostinterview after complete scrutiny of applications. For physical tast Interview, a candidate must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19: A certificate to this effect will be required. No TADA shall be admissible for tost intarviow. A tace to face interaction virtually through audio/video, may be optoa theratore, applicants are requested to ensure that they have provided updated contact detais.
- NDRMF offers competitive remuneration and benefits package. Actual appointment salary will be based on NORMF’s standards and computation taking into account the selected individual’s qualifications and experience.
- Candidates already in Government Sumi-government Organization/Autonomous Bods & Corporations, should apply through proper channel with NOC of the respective department issued on its lutterhead Also, if such candidate guta selected, she shall be offered the position through contract agreement
- The applications submitted by a candidate will be at the risk and cost of the applicant Any information found bogus at any stage, during the induction or later in service will result in termination of the candidature or employment thereat